From Twitter 05-13-2011
- 08:09:46: “Intense” http://wp.me/pWc9R-3m
- 08:36:02: Ron Paul seeking Republican nomination, his third time He ran as a Libertarian in 1988 and sought the GOP bid in 2008. No rejection problem.
- 09:33:39: Paying Aston Kutcher a million dollars an episode is $999,000 too much. Especially for a fill in. Without Charlie its a waste of time..
- 09:42:52: @JenifferLove88 They should worry. They are trying to end Social Security as we know it..Things do not look for the future…
- 16:57:28: CBS – Pakistan bombings kill 80 to avenge bin Laden – http://bit.ly/lth7td Wow, these people are really the bastards of the world.
- 17:11:24: Mom Who Gave 8 yr old Girl Botox Under Investigation – WFSB Hartford: http://bit.ly/lyeuXx via @addthis I certainly hope so…
- 17:13:30: Kardashian Mom Sorry For Saying Daughter Porky – WFSB Hartford: http://bit.ly/lm19K7 via @addthis Hey, if it looks like a duck?
- 17:26:09: Islamic Faith Healer Marries 107 Women, Fathers 185 Children – Family News http://bit.ly/lLsvpK via @addthis – I won’t say a word about this
- 23:01:42: NPR When Wall Street Cheats, Do We Lose? NPR: http://n.pr/kwYlkV Anytime someone steals sooner or later we pay. Look at the way it is now..
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com